Consumer Credit Agreements
A Consumer Credit Agreement is designed for individuals who use their car mostly for private purposes, and who wish to ultimately own their Mercedes-Benz at the end of the term. Designed to be flexible enough to enable you to tailor your payments to suit your individual requirements; this could for instance include a final ‘balloon payment’ at the end of the term.
- Competitive fixed rates
- Payments tailored to suit individual needs
- Easy and fast credit applications
- Peace of mind when you include Mercedes-Benz Insurance
- Ability to build up equity in your vehicle
- Manage your account 24/7 with myFinance
- Minimum: 6 months
- Maximum: 60 months
Title of the vehicle transfers to the customer once all payments are made in full.
Customers are required to maintain a comprehensive insurance policy over the vehicle. Most of our customers choose Mercedes-Benz Insurance to complete their Mercedes-Benz Experience.
End Of Term
Once final payment is made, full ownership transfers to the customer. If the contract has a balloon payment, there are various options available to the customer:
- Pay the full amount of the balloon payment to Mercedes-Benz Financial
- Refinance the amount of the balloon payment for a further term
- Trade or sell the vehicle and settle the amount owing